Best Deleted Partition Recovery Software That Actually Works?
Ashwani Tiwari |
Published: October 23, 2019 | Data Recovery
Mistakenly deleted a whole partition? Don’t panic, there are solutions to recover deleted partition. There are some manual methods for data recovery but they have some major drawbacks, and you can lose your important data. Manual methods doesn’t recover permanently deleted data. So, recover partition by using deleted partition recovery software. This software is safe and secure, this is the best deleted partition recovery software.
Use windows recovery software for recovering partition. Because this tool is easy to use and it is also user friendly, which means, no matter what your background is, because you don’t need any technical knowledge to use this software. I will recommend you to use this software for partition recovery.
Download HDD Recovery
Software Buy Software Now
Key Features Of Deleted Partition Recovery Software
Deleted partition recovery software is a trustworthy, safe and secure software. There are many features of this software, some of them are listed below:-
- Recovers Lost Partition Data– This deleted partition recovery software can restore all the data. You can also restore permanently deleted data by using this software.
- User Friendly– This software is user friendly which means, easy to use everyone can use this software. Every user can use this software no matter whether they are from technical background or not, they can use this software easily. Because technical knowledge is not needed for using this tool.
- Recovers Partitions– This tool can recover corrupted, formatted, deleted and permanently deleted partitions. It can recover data from the extended partition also.
- GPT/ MBR Partitions– It recovers data from GPT and MBR partitions. It recovers all the files and folders safely and securely. It also supports extended partition recovery.
Different Versions Of Deleted Partition Recovery Software
Windows partition recovery software has two different types of versions named as trial version and licensed version.
- Trial Version:– In trial version, the users who want to recover partition can download the deleted partition recovery software and they can try a demo version for the NTFS partition recovery software. They can check the efficiency and the output of windows partition recovery software. But the users can not save the recovered data by using the trial version.
- Licensed Version:- In licensed version, the users can save the recovered data by using this best windows partition recovery software. The users can save the data according to their need. And many users think that purchasing a deleted partition recovery software will be very expensive but no, this FAT partition recovery software is very affordable.
Specifications Of Best Windows Partition Recovery Software
- Required 100 MB free hard disk space.
- RAM recommended for NTFS partition recovery software is 2 GB.
- Supported Processor Intel® Pentium 1 GHz processor (x86, x64) or equivalent.
- It supports all Window versions like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 etc.
- It supports NTFS and FAT file systems for data recovery.
- It can recover data from GPT and MBR partition type.
How You Can Use Windows Partition Recovery Software
Step 1 – The very first step is to download the software. After this, install the software properly. After downloading and installing the NTFS partition recovery software, go to “start”, select “all programs” and then select “hard drive data recovery software”.
Download HDD Recovery
Software Buy Software Now
Step 2 – There are 2 type of scanning options, now, you need to select any one from them.
- Scan:- You need to select the “scan” option if you want to recover deleted or corrupted data.
- Formatted Scan:- Select the “formatted scan” option if you want to recover formatted data.
After selecting the scanning option, click on the “scan” button.
Step 3 – Now, you will see the progress report in the form of reading percentage. You need to wait till the time the reading percentage gets 100% completed. After this, you will see all your reports in left panel of the partition recovery software.
Step 4 – Select the files which you want to recover. You can recover some selected files or you can recover all the files. FAT partition recovery software will show you the permanently deleted data in red color for user convenience.
Step 5 – Now, do a right-click on the selected files or folders and after doing a right-click, click on the “save” option and after this, select a proper path or a destination where you want to save your recovered data.
Benefits Of Using The Best Deleted Partition Recovery Software
- You can try a demo version of this software and install this software in all Window versions.
- Fast data recovery from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices & recovers deleted data from GPT and MBR hard disk partition.
Drawbacks Of The Best Windows Partition Recovery Software
- This software doesn’t support Mac OS.
Reasons For Partition Deletion?
There are many reasons for partition deletion some of the reasons are given below:-
- Damaged Partition Table – If the partition table gets deleted or gets damaged, then it is obvious that the partition will also be deleted. Because the partition table displays the partitions to the users.
- Accidental Deletion – Accidental deletion are common and unpredictable because no one can predict human errors. For Example – Deepa wanted to delete partition “C” but mistakenly she deleted partition “D”, this is an example of accidental deletion.
- Resizing Partition – Partition resizing is a quite difficult and a risky task. Because you can lose your data permanently if you did any single step in a wrong way during resizing it. So, I will suggest that you should not resize your partition without having a good knowledge about resizing partition. You can use deleted partition recovery software to recover your deleted data.
- Voltage Issues – This is also a one of the main reasons for partition deletion. Sometimes it happens that our systems suddenly gets off, this is because of voltage fluctuation. You should have a stable voltage power supply, nor too high neither too low.
- Virus Attack – Virus attack has been increased. If virus attacks your partition then, there are chances that you can lose your data.
Partition recovery is not an easy task, it is quite difficult. But now, with the help of software everyone can recover partitions. So, I will recommend you to use a safe and secure software which is deleted partition recovery software. You can recover your partition by using this software very easily.