How to Recover Deleted Excel File From Pen Drive Issue – Top 2 Ways to Resolve
Ashwani Tiwari |
Published: February 19, 2019 | Data Recovery
There are so many users who are looking for an alternative solution to recover deleted Excel file from pen drive. So, we have come up with this flawless article, which contains the prominent techniques to resolve most commonly asked query such as how to recover deleted Excel file from pen drive. Mainly, we will be going to disclose the directions to execute the recovery procedure properly. But, before that, initially, go through the below-stated user’s real-time scenario. This will surely help you to understand the issue in an eminent way. Let’s have a quick look:
“Need Help! Yesterday night, I unintentionally deleted a folder from my pen drive and that folder consists of some important Word and MS Excel files which I require urgently. So, anyone please suggest me an instant approach to recover deleted Excel file from pen drive. Any help would be surely appreciated. Thanks a ton.”
Causes Behind The Deletion of Excel Files From Pen Drive
There can be various reasons behind the deletion of important Excel spreadsheet files from a pen drive. So, some of them are going to mention in the oncoming section. Let’s have a look:
- If your pen drive is highly affected by the virus, worms, and malware
- Inappropriate ejection of pen drive from the USB port in the local machine
- Unintentionally delete Excel data files from pen drive
Manual Methods to Recover Deleted Excel File From Pen Drive
In this section, we will be going to reveal the manual techniques to recover deleted Excel file from pen drive. Mainly, this free solution is available in two methods. Here, we discussed both the ways in an appropriate manner. Simply, you have to follow one of them according to necessity:
Method 1: Restore An Older Version of Excel Files
- Firstly, on the folder that consists of your deleted Excel data files and then chooses the Properties option.
- After that, hit a click on the Previous Versions tab. Then, a prompt up message appears into your screen that says Previous Versions come from File History or from restore points.
- At last, a list of previous versions of data files will display. Here, you have to select the file edition which one you are searching for then hit on the Restore button to begin the deleted Excel files recovery procedure.
Method 2: Recover Deleted Excel Files from Flash Drive Using CMD
- First of all, in Windows version 10, 8.1, 8/7, navigate to the Run by pressing on Windows + R keys.
- Now, type CMD to open Command Prompt wizard.
- Then, add this following command ATTRIB -H -R -S /S /D F:*.* in the prompted field
- Mainly, the letter F in the above-stated command is the pen drives a drive letter. So, you can easily change and replace the drive letter F according to your pen drives drive letter is shown on your desktop.
Note: Some users are still ignorant of a fact such as i.e. once they normally deleted any Excel file and any data files from a pen drive. Then, those data files will be deleted permanently instead of going to recycle bin. Because when any data file is deleted from exterior storage device so, that will be wiped permanently from that device. In this circumstance, no manual solution can recover deleted Excel files from flash drive. So, it is better to proceed to an alternate technique.
One Way to Recover Deleted Excel Files From Flash Drive Instantly
Well, after knowing the fact that all above-stated manual way is not able to recover permanently deleted files from pen drive. So, here we come up with an efficient method named Pen Drive Recovery tool. With the help of this amazing software, a user can easily recover deleted Excel file from pen drive. This recovery tool comes up with multiple enhanced features and functionalities which provides a safe and secure recovery process. Mainly, this software facilitates an understandable user-interface. So, a geek user can also avail this product without thinking twice. Moreover, this application will automatically highlight the permanently deleted files by red color. Thus, you can check more features of this prominent tool via visiting our authoritative page.
Steps to Recover Deleted Excel Files From USB Drive
Simply, follow all the below-listed steps sequentially to properly implement the recovery process.
- Step 1: Primarily, download and run the pen drive recovery software in your local system.
- Step 2: Now, the software will provide you with two options such as Scan and Formatted Scan. Here, you have to select Scan option, because you have to recover your deleted Excel files instead of formatted.
- Step 3: After that, preview all the data items and then, search for necessary data files.
- Step 4: Finally, hit on the Save button to export restored Excel files from pen drive.
When you recognize that you have deleted some crucial data files so, you should have to immediately stop using that existing drive. Because any data may overwrite the permanently deleted Excel files. And once the data files are being overwritten then, it can be impossible to get them back.
Most of the users having a good habit to take backup on regular basis. In case of data loss issue, when you lost your important Excel files initially, you have to check whether you created the backup of those deleted files or not? However, if you have the backup so, you can simply recover deleted Excel files from pen drive. But, if you do not have the backup in this situation, it is recommended to opt an efficient software named pen drive recovery. Because there is no manual way which can recover deleted Excel files from Flash drive. Ultimately, the pen drive recovery tool is the perfect method for the same. Thus, its time to take the decision, hopefully, you take it wisely.