How to Save Attachment from PDF Document in Hassle-Free Way?
Ashwani Tiwari |
Published: September 18, 2021 | PDF File
Portable Document Format commonly known as PDF file. It stores a lot of data like images, texts, videos and many more data. Are you trying to search proficient solution to save attachment from PDF files? Do you have multiple attachments that you want to extract? If yes, then you have landed at a right place. In this write-up, we are going to discuss about multiple efficient techniques to save attachment from PDF.
Table of Contents
1. Automated Method to Download Attachments from PDF
2. Key-Features of PDF Extractor Tool
3. Reasons to Save Attachment from PDF
4. Extract Attachments from PDF Manually
5. Drawbacks of Manual Method
Professional Technique to Save Attachment from PDF
Download Tool Purchase Now
This PDF Extractor Software is one of the best tools to extract attachments from PDF document in a trouble-free way. This software provides multiple features to its users. User can safely download attachments from PDF. Let us have a look at the procedure of the software.
Step 1:- Download the PDF Extractor Software
Step 2:- Add the files in the software panel by clicking on the “Add File or Add Folder” button
Step 3:- Tool gives a “Remove or Remove All” option to eliminate the wrongly added files from the software panel.
Step 4:- Now, you need to select the item type as “Attachment”
Step 5:- According to user convenience, apply “Attachment Filters”
Step 6:- Finally, hit the “Extract” button
Advanced Features of PDF Extractor Tool
- Supports to download items from PDF files in bulk
- Allows to save attachment from PDF document
- Tool have a feature to extract all the images from PDF files
- Supports to save text from PDF files in batch
- Software give an attachment filter to sort out specific attachments
- Tool allows creating Single as well as Individual PDF file for every image
- Provides feature to set image and page setting as per user requirement
- This tool maintains the file structure hierarchy
- Supports to save data from restricted or password-protect PDF files
- User can download items in Individual and single folder
- Tool works with Mac and Windows OS
- This software always generates a progress report
These were some of the prominent features of automated tool. So, let’s discuss about the need to Extract Attachments from PDF.
Why do Users Save Attachment from PDF File?
Here, we have discussed about the main reasons to save attachment from PDF file:-
- You need to extract the attachments to forward them to any other user.
- To use the images, you should download all the inline images.
- If you want to work with the pictorial images and charts, you should extract the data.
Save Attachment from PDF using Manual Method
Go through the steps given below to know the manual process:-
- Firstly, install the Adobe Reader software in your system.
- To view all the attachments, you have to click on the “Attachment” icon.
- Choose any specific attachment which you want to save.
- Now, hit the “Save” button.
- Search for any specific location where you want to save the extracted files.
Limitations of Manual Technique
- Using manual method, you cannot save attachments from restricted or password-protected PDF files.
- You do not get any filters to sort out the data.
- User can only extract a single PDF document in one go.
These are some of the drawbacks of the manual method. User can avoid these limitations by using the automated tool.
In the above blog, we have discussed about multiple ways to save attachment from PDF file. User can use both the manual and automated method. But as we have mentioned above, that manual approach has some drawbacks. So, to overcome those limitations, we suggest our users to use the automated method to download attachments from PDF. It is a safe and a proficient tool.