How to Extract Data from Multiple PDF Files?
Ashwani Tiwari |
Modified: August 20th, 2021 | PDF File
Do you have multiple PDF documents with you? Do you want some specific data from the PDF file? Are you also searching for a solution to extract data from multiple PDF files? Don’t worry, here we are going to explain different methods to extract the data from PDF files in one go.
“Hello everyone! I am junior assistant in XYZ ltd. And I have lot of PDF files with me. I tried extracting the data from PDF documents using different methods. But, the methods didn’t supported the bulk extraction. So, please tell me a professional tool easily export data from the PDF files.”
“Hello, I have 2 PDF files and both contains a huge amount of pictures. I want to extract all the images safely without any data loss. Please suggest a software to easily extract all the images from the PDF file in no time.”
“Hey Guys, I am a college student and I work with PDF files on regular basis. PDF data files are like the soft-copy of the data written on the piece of paper. But, how do I extract the attachments and some specific text from the PDF file? Can anyone please tell me a method to do it? Thanks in advance.”
These are some of the real-time user queries. So, now we will discuss about the methods to extract data from multiple PDF files. Follow this blog to know the solutions.
Professional Approach to Download Files from PDF
Follow the steps given below to easily extract the data from the PDF documents:-
- Download and Install the PDF Extractor Software.
- To add the PDF files, go to the “Add folder” or “Add file” button
- Here, Choose the “Item type”
- Select “Apply Page Settings” option
- Go and click on the “Extract” button
- After the completion of the process, a pop-up message will appear as “PDF files are extracted successfully”.
This is the procedure to extract data from multiple PDF files. So, let’s take a look on the advanced features of the automated tool.
Download Tool Purchase Now
Advanced Features of the Software
- Tool supports to save all the attachments from the PDF files
- It allows to export all the inline images
- User can extract data from multiple PDF files in no time
- Tool allows to download data from password protected files
- Software provide some advanced filters to sort out some specific data
- Always maintains the text-formatting
You can use this professional tool to Download Files from PDF. But, if you want to try some free methods then checkout the next section. Now we will discuss manual methods to extract data from multiple PDF files.
Manual Methods to Extract Data from Multiple PDF Files
Method 1- Use Copy & Paste Process
You can try this method to get the data from PDF files. Go-through the steps given below to know the process:-
- Firstly, open the PDF file
- After opening the file, select the specific data which you want to extract
- Now, you have to copy all the selected data
- At last, just paste this copied data to any text file
Method 2 – Extract All Attachments Using Adobe Reader
Follow the process given below:-
- Firstly, use the Adobe reader to open the PDF file
- Then, click on the attachment icon to view all the attachments
- Choose the attachment which you want to download
- Finally, go and click on the “Save” option to save all the attachments
Method 3 – Extract Images Using Adobe Photoshop
If you want to extract images from the PDF document then follow the procedure given below:-
- Open the PDF file using Adobe Photoshop software
- After the opening of the file, a PDF import dialog box will pop-up.
- Now, choose all the pictures which you want to extract
- Click on the “ok” button
- At last, save the extracted images at any specific location as per your choice
These are some of the manual methods to extract data from multiple PDF files. But, these methods have some limitations which we have mentioned in the next section.
Drawbacks of Manual Approach
- Manual Approach consumes more time-consuming
- Does not support to export the data from the restricted PDF documents
- Manual methods does not provide you any filter to sort data
- Bulk extraction is not possible with manual approach
In this article, we have shared different methods to extract data from multiple PDF files. You can use any of the methods as per your requirement. We have mentioned 3 manual methods, you can use them but it has some limitations. To avoid those drawbacks you can use the professional software which is user-friendly and safe to use.