How to Print PDF Attachments from Multiple Emails in Outlook |Top Three Solutions
Ashwani Tiwari |
Published: March 3, 2021 | MS Outlook
Looking for a solution to print PDF attachments from Multiple emails in Outlook, then first you have to extract all the PDF attachments from Outlook then you are capable to print multiple PDF attachments.
And extract multiple attachments from Outlook is a tough task to do. So, here in this blog, we are going to discuss the best approach to save multiple PDF attachments from Outlook that will help you print PDF multiple attachments from Outlook
But before preceding towards the procedure first, let’s discuss what are the limitations of this query
What are the Needs to Print Multiple Attachments from Outlook?
Well, an online copy of your is nice but sometimes the physical copy of the attachments is needs and here in this section, we are going to discuss some need why users need this.
- Sometimes users have to share the hardcopy attachments with colleagues so they need to print multiple PDF attachments
- For evidence submission, many users want to print multiple PDF attachments
Now, after knowing the requirement let’s jump into the procedure:
How to Print PDF Attachments from Multiple Emails in Outlook?
As we said above the to print the attachments from Outlook first you have to extract all the PDF attachments from Outlook, then you will able to print them. And here in this section, we are going to discuss the manual method to save the only PDF attachment. And to do this follow the below steps:
1. First, open your Outlook program on your machine
2. Now, choose the email that containing the attachment and then open it on the preview pane
3. Once the attachment open in the preview pane click on the down arrow button
4. Now, choose the Save As for particular attachments and Save All Attachments if you have multiple attachments in that email
5. Choose the destination location to save the attachments and click on the OK button to complete the task of downloading
6. Once, the attachments are done with the download, then you can simply print them.
Print PDF Attachments Direct from Outlook Application
Yes, you can print attachment directly from the Outlook interface, and to do this follow the below steps;
1. First, you have to open Outlook and go to the email that containing the PDF attachments
2. Now, click on the File option from the top menu
3. After that choose under the Print Options section, choose the “Print attached files. Attachment will print to the default printer only” option
4. At last click on the Print button to print PDF attachments
Drawback of the Manual Method
Well, the above manual method is well capable to download an attachment that helps you to print PDF attachments from multiple emails in Outlook. But there is one issue with this method, it only capable to save single PDF attachments at a time which makes this method very time-consuming.
Also, Outlook does not provide any reliable solution that extracts only PDF attachments in one click. You have to pick out the particular attachments and download it from multiple emails. So, if you have a fewer number of then you can go with this solution.
Best Alternative Way to Download PDF Attachment from Outlook
As see that, the manual method has its own limitations so if you have a huge number of PDF attachments in your Outlook inbox, then you can try Outlook Attachment Extractor toolkit. It is one of the best attachment management utility toolkit that has the facility to save particular email attachments only.
This tool is well capable to save multiple attachments from Outlook inbox. In fact, you can extract attachments from Outlook PST, BAK, MSG, and OST files. Also, the tool preserves the folder hierarchy and maintains the data integrity of the attachments. Capable to extract attachments from Outlook calendar and contacts.
Now, once you know about the tool let’s check out the working of the took to print PDF attachments from multiple emails in Outlook.
First, download and install the software on your machine
Once, the installation is done, run the tool
Now, choose the PST/OST radio button and click on the Add File(s) or Add Folder
Once the file is added to the software pane choose the Maintain Folder Hierchiey or No Folder Hierchiey
Now, select Extract all Attachments from All Folder option
After that choose the desired destination location to save all the extracted attachments
Now, choose the item type from the Select Item Type option
To save only PDF attachment select the File Type option and click on the Include radio button, then enter the extension of the attachment format
At last click on the Export button to save all the attachments in bulk
Once the task is completed, go to the destination to view the attachments, and from there you can easily print PDF attachments from multiple emails in Outlook. Because now all your PDF attachments are in one place.
Why this tool?
Well, the manual method is not capable to download multiple attachments hence many users not able to complete their task-related to attachments. But this tool overcomes all the limitation and comes with extra features such as:
- Capable to save attachments from Outlook PST, OST, BAK, and MSG files.
- Download attachments from Outlook emails, contacts, and calendars.
- Comes with various filter options such as date filter, Outlook categories filter, file size filter.
- Option to extract particular file format attachments in bulk.
Now let’s wrap up the things, here in this blog we have discussed one of the communally asked by the Outlook users. So if you are also looking for a way to print PDF attachments from multiple emails in Outlook. Here in this blog, we have discussed two methods to complete the task now it up to you to choose the right method as per your requirement.