How to Convert CSV to PDF on Mac – Safest Solution Ever
Summary: Have you landed on this page while searching the answer for queries like how to convert CSV to PDF on Mac, how to convert CSV file to PDF format then, this post is meant to you only. Here we will disclose an amazingly simple and actually working approach to convert CSV to PDF Mac.
Topics Covered in This Article
What is CSV and PDF File?
CSV (Comma Separated Values) is a plain text file used for a number of different business purposes. It is easy to use and best for transferring data between different applications. These files are designed to export data items and import them into other programs. Google Contacts, Outlook, and others major platforms create CSV for contacts back up.
Whereas, PDF (Portable Document File) is a professional file format, which can be accessed by almost all the web browsers, devices, and applications. PDF files comprise several advanced features and does not disturb the original layout or data hierarchy.
Convert CSV to PDF Mac – Why?
CSV aka Comma Separated Values are the best file format when it comes to saving or managing textual and numeric data like contact names, phone numbers etc. This is a light weighted file that allows editing, copying, and saving contacts information easy for the end users. Whether you are moving to a different platform or just creating routine backups of your contacts, CSV makes it easier. All the major platforms like Google Contacts, Microsoft Outlook, and others creates CSV while backing up contacts.
However, CSV files lack standardization, does not support contact pictures, and create problems with non-Latin scripts. Due to all such issues, users need to convert CSV to PDF Mac file format but don’t get an appropriate technique to do so.
Let’s understand this issue more precisely with the help of a real time user query:
“From past a few years, I use CSV files to save my personal and business contacts. Now, I need to export CSV to PDF format in order to perform some business tasks. I’m using Mac machine and not getting any efficient technique to convert CSV to PDF free on Mac. Please suggest an easy solution for how to convert CSV to PDF on Mac.”
Therefore, in this article, we will show you how to convert CSB file to PDF format on Mac using the simplest solution ever invented. So, let’s get started!
CSV to PDF Converter Mac – Best Automated Solution to Convert CSV to PDF Mac
Converting CSV to PDF on Mac is a complex task that cannot be performed manually. Therefore, we’ve discovered CSV to PDF Converter for Mac Tool and tested it on expert level to export CSV to PDF. After testing, we found that this is the most powerful and reliable utility that can convert multiple CSV contacts to PDF file format on Mac OS.
Using this software, you can convert unlimited CSV contacts into PDF within a few minutes even without losing a single bit of data. No matter how many CSV files you want to convert into PDF, the software will convert all of them in a single go. Follow the steps below to CSV to Adobe PDF on Mac:
• First, download the software and install it on your Mac OS X 10.8/ 10.9/ 10.10/ 10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14
• Now, click on Add File(s) button and add single or multiple CSV files from your system. Click Next
• Select PDF as export file type and check ‘Create Single PDF Per File’ option if you want to create separate PDF for every added CSV file. Unchecking this option will create single PDF for all the added CSV files. Check ‘Enable Mapping’ option if you want to map* your CSV contact fields with PDF contact fields. Unchecking this option will create a PDF with exact CSV contact fields.
• After checking all the desired options and mapping CSV fields with PDF, Click Change and browse a saving location for resultant PDF to fix how to convert CSV to PDF on Mac
• Hit the Export button eventually to begin CSV to PDF conversion on Mac
Once all your CSV contacts will get converted into PDF file format, navigate to the location where your PDF is saved and access PDF contacts with Adobe or any other PDF reader without any complications
What is Contact Mapping and How to do this?
Contact Mapping is the process of matching input file contact fields with appropriate output contact fields. You can map CSV fields with PDF fields as following:
Map Fields Like This:
• First Name – First Name
• Middle Name – Middle Name
• Last Name – Last Name
• Organization – Company Name
• Work Address – Business Address City
• Home Address – Home Address City
Why Choose This Software Over Others?
Since there are several third-party software in present the online marketplace to convert CSV file into PDF on Mac but, why we are recommending to use this only? Well, this software has multiple handy and unique features that makes CSV to PDF conversion easier for Mac Users. Some of the best things about this software are as following:
• Convert Single/ Multiple CSV Files to PDF: The software is designed in such a manner that provides Add File(s) option add single or multiple contact CSV files at once. Also, it can convert multiple CSV files with unlimited contacts to PDF file format in a single attempt
• Create Single PDF for Every CSV File: Using this one can create individual PDF files for every added CSV file. The software also allows to create single PDF for all the added CSV files.
• Convert CSV to PDF With/ Without Mapping: One can use its Enable Mapping option to match CSV Contact attributes with appropriate PDF contact fields. Moreover, one can proceed CSV to PDF mac conversion without contact mapping.
• Manual/ Automatic CSV Mapping Options: Option to manual or auto-map 50+ CSV contact fields with resultant PDF file contact attributes
• Make CSV Compatible with Different Platforms: Convert CSV files to PDF and make it accessible from Windows, Mac, Android, iOS devices/ applications.
• 100% Safe and Secure to Convert CSV to PDF: The software is completely secure, risk free, easy-to-use, and no technical expertise required to operate it. It is designed in such a way that even a non-technical user can operate it without any issue.
All the users searching the queries like how to convert CSV to PDF on Mac, can refer this article and export CSV to PDF on Mac simply. All they have to do is, follow the guidelines sequentially and the tool will convert all CSV files to PDF really quick. The software mentioned here can be installed and operated in all the latest versions of Mac OS without any technical issues.