PDF is such a famous file format that it does not need any introduction. It is mainly used to store and send important information or legal document as it is a cross-platform supported format. It is used almost everywhere nowadays like bank statements, normal letter, contracts. In addition, these files can be secured with passwords & restrictions. However, when a user needs to open the bank statement frequently, then he/she has to enter a password every time. This is very time taking and irritating process. Thus, users are continuously searching for how to unlock bank statement PDF document. Keeping this requirement of users in mind, multiple ways to do the same are discussed in this blog.
How to Unsecure / Unlock Bank Account Statement PDF in an Efficient Manner?
As a user wants to remove password from bank statement PDF, then here both manual and professional way of doing the same is discussed. A user can choose any solution between the two:
For Windows OS
Unlock Bank Statement PDF via Chrome
Whenever a user thinks of removing security from PDF bank statement, Chrome browser is the first choice of everyone. It is a cost-free way of doing the same. A user just needs to have Chrome installed on Windows OS to use this method. Now, to do it properly, go through the stepwise instruction discussed below:
1. To start the process, open Chrome browser on the Windows machine
2. After that, press CTRL + O key to locate PDF file that you want to unlock
3. The Open window will open on the screen and look for the bank statement PDF file. Click on the Open button
4. Now, a dialog box will pop-up on the screen and ask for the password if you have a secured PDF file
5. Here, you need to provide the associated password of the PDF file. Click on the Submit button
6. After that, click on the Print icon available on the top-right corner. Or, you can hit CTRL+P key also to open the print menu
7. Next, under the Destination section, click on the Change button
8. After that, in the Select, a destination window, select Save as PDF file option
9. Click on the Save button and a Save As window will pop-up on the screen. Here, you need to enter the destination location and give a unique name to the file. Click on the Save button.
10. After doing all this, a new PDF file is created on the system without any password security.
For Mac OS
Unsecure Bank Account Statement PDF via Mac Preview
If the user has a Mac OS machine, then he can remove password from bank statement PDF file with the help of default Preview application.
1. To start the process, open PDF file in the Preview Image Viewer application on Mac machine
2. Then, type the password in order to view the content of PDF file
3. After that, go to the File tab and select the Save option
Tip: Do not forget to uncheck the Encrypt option.
4. Now, move to the PDF drop-down button and select Save as PDF option. Click on the Print option
5. Enter desired destination location and give a suitable name to the unlocked PDF file and click on the Save button
6. At last, a new PDF file is created without any password.
Professional Software for Both Mac & Windows Users
The above discussed manual solution is not a feasible approach if a user has a large number of PDF files. Moreover, with the help of windows manual solution, a user is unable to remove restrictions if the file has print security. In order to overcome all such drawbacks, take help of a professional solution i.e., PDF Password Recovery Tool. This application is available for both Mac and Windows OS. It is capable to unlock bank statement PDF in batch in no time. It is one of the best bank statement pdf password remover application. Moreover, the software also provides an option to remove the comment and signing restriction from the PDF file.
Entering the password again and again whenever a user wants to open bank statement is really tiring most of the times. Thus, in this post, multiple methods of how to unlock bank statement PDF are covered. Both Mac and Windows users can go through the blog to remove password from bank statement PDF.