How to Recover Lost HFS+ Partition – Know Flawless Solution
Are you seeking how to recover a lost HFS partition on Windows? If yes then, this is the best place for you to recover mac partition data from Windows. We will take one user query to make the situation clear. So, let’s get started.
“I have lost my all crucial files & folders from my HFS+ Mac OS file system. I tried multiple ways to recover your lost data. But nothing worked to restore my data. Can someone tell me how can I recover Mac partition data from Windows? Please assist me as soon as possible.”
As a mac user, you may need a solution to restore your crucial data when facing HFS+ partition data loss. To overcome this issue read the complete write-up to learn the simple way to repair the HFS+ partition MAC on Windows OS. Firstly, we will know about the HFS+ file.
What are HFS+ File & Reasons behind Data Loss?
HFS+ is a short form of a hierarchical file system. It is created by Apple and used on Mac OS. Due to some reasons, Mac users found their HFS+ partition lost, and complete the important data disappeared. Should they have to accept this fact? Why does this problem happen? Various main causes are mentioned below:
- HFS+ file system get corrupted and damaged
- HFS partition has been deleted mistakenly
- Malware and virus infection
- Formatted and re-formatted HFS+ system
- Suddenly system shut down
- Power Outages
The above-mentioned reasons can damage both external and internal HFS+ drive partitions in Mac.
How to Recover Lost HFS+ Partition with Automated Solution
In these situations, users can try Deleted Partition Data Recovery Software to recover lost HFS+ partition on Windows. This application suggested here can also be applied to get data back from the RAW partition on the mac or Windows partition data OS. The tool supports recovering permanently deleted, corrupted, and formatted partitions recovery of any size. It supports restoring several languages. It also supports retrieving raw files recovery from external and internal hard disk drives.
Furthermore, this utility provides an understandable and simple user interface that enables users to implement the recovery process easily. If you are a novice user and have no prior technical knowledge, even then, you can use this application with great comfort. The utility is compatible with all editions of the Windows Operating System.
Steps to Recover Lost HFS+ Partition
- Download and install hard drive data recovery utility on Windows OS
- Now tool provides two modes of data recovery option click on scan option instead of formatted scan
- After that, preview your restored files from deleted partition in Windows in the software panel
- Finally, hit on the save option to restored files from GPT partition at the desired location
Why Choose This Application?
Recovery of shift deleted emails from hard drives is possible without any software. For this, users need to try the free solutions. Although it is not possible to recover the HFS+ partition. So, we always suggested you use above mentioned application over the manual method as the tool gives a guaranteed outcome. Because free solutions have some limitations. If you did any mistake then your data will be deleted permanently.
Tips to Remember
- Avoid things that may corrupt or damage any HFS+ file system on Mac
- Enable time machine to simply restore lost, deleted, missing, or permanently deleted data files from computer hard drive
- Don’t save the restored data files to the same destination where your HFS file was lost.
After reading this blog about how to recover lost HFS+ partition on Mac OS. Here we have discussed one of the professional methods. This tool recommended in the post is the primary choice of the majority of the users as it restores all data and provides 100% positive results. It also provides a free demo version for users to check the effective features of the utility.