Kerio Mail Backup – How to Export Emails without Data Loss?
Email communication is the backbone of most organizations and individuals. Whether you rely on Kerio Mail as your primary email solution for business or personal use, it’s essential to safeguard your valuable email data. Creating a robust backup strategy for Kerio Mail is not just a matter of precaution; it’s a proactive step toward ensuring the continuity of your communication and the security of your information. In this guide, we will explore the best method on how to take Kerio Mail backup.
How to do Kerio Connect Backup?
Do you know there are several tools for taking the backup? But an Automated IMAP backup tool is best for this in terms of everything such as it is suitable for data security and it has so many features and functions that will help you out to take the backup very easily.
Quick Steps for Kerio Mail Backup
Step 1. Download the Kerio email backup tool.
Step 2. Select the desired file format.
Step 3. Apply advanced filter options to customize your backup needs.
Step 4. Choose destination where you want to save your emails.
Step 5. Finally, click on Start Backup.
Why Choose the Professional Automated Tool for Kerio Mail Backup?
This tool has so many rich features that can benefit at some point:
1. Backup IMAP Mailboxes: This is one of the best features of this tool which you can easily take backup of single or multiple IMAP mailboxes to a specific location. It also gives you the option of taking a backup from any source or domain such as Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc.
2. Bulk IMAP Mailbox Backup for Mac: You may use this utility this function to create backup copies of your data in different file formats like PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, TXT, HTML, EMLX, MSG, CSV, and MHT file formats, among others.
3. Maintain Your Folder Structure While Doing Kerio Mail Backup: The folder hierarchy will be preserved throughout the procedure. It doesn’t change the order and name of backup files.
4. Delete Emails and Incremental Backup: This trustworthy software also offers the option of incremental backups and the capability to remove emails after download. According to your needs, you can select any one of them.
5. Securely Backup IMAP Server on Mac: Using this tool keeps your data secure and safe. The hierarchy and structure of the mailboxes are not affected either during the process or after the completion.
6. Compatible with OS Edition: It can easily run on all the new and prior versions of Mac. This software is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
If you were eagerly waiting to learn the working process of taking backup then your wait is over because, in the next part, we will discuss it.
Kerio Mail Backup – Detailed Step-By-Step Procedure
Here, we will learn how to use this trustworthy software. But, remember, don’t miss any part because if you do it you face some difficulties while taking backup.
In this instance, we are taking the backup in PST file format.
Step 1: Download the tool. Then, choose the IMAP host domain from the available choices. Click the “Other” option if you cannot find your host.
Step 2: After that, fill up all the fields with your password and email address. Next, click on the “Login” button.
Step 3: Then, This interface will show on your screen.
Step 4: Now, let’s move on to the advanced settings. You have two choices here: delete after download and incremental backup is the second one. As per your need, select any one option among them.
Step 5: When you select the advanced setting, this type f interface will be open, in which you will see two options for taking a backup Kerio connect. First in accordance with “Size,” then using the “Date Filter.” After this, click on the “Save” button once you’ve finished selecting everything.
Step 6: Now select the location where you want to save your files by clicking the “Change” button. Afterwards, click the “Ok” button.
Step 7: Last but not least, press the “Start backup” button to start the processing of your file.
By following the above process, it becomes easy to do Kerio Connect full backup. After reading this article, hopefully, now your all doubts have been cleared.
Q- How long does it take to take Kerio mail backup?
The number of emails you have to backup is the deciding factor of the time taken to complete the process. The lesser the number the lesser the time to backup emails.
Q- What if I receive emails during the backup process, do I have to repeat the whole process?
With the tool, you don’t have to go through all the fuss. Just select the incremental backup option and your newly arrived emails will be backed up from your Kerio account.
Q- Can I use the tool free of cost?
Absolutely! Yes. You can try the demo version of the tool and backup 100 emails. See how the tool works and then to backup all your emails from Kerio, try the full version of the tool.
Let’s come to the final conclusion of this article. Well, if you are concerned about your data security then taking a backup is an excellent solution. That’s why in today’s article we have discussed the most asked question about Kerio mail backup. Now, if you are planning to take a backup of Kerio emails then follow the above steps.