Save Email as PDF from Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 in a Seamless Way
Ashwani Tiwari |
Modified: May 18th, 2019 | MS Outlook
It is pretty known that MS Outlook plays a significant role in the world of different email clients. It also gives better communication features for emailing experience. As we all know, Outlook saves the complete data that belongs to mailbox items in PST format. Sometimes, there might be a need to save Microsoft Outlook email as PDF. Hence, in this post, we will discuss both manual and automated solutions to save email as PDF from Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. So keep reading further to know more about the software and its impeccable features.
Queries Related to Save Outlook Email as PDF
- How to Save Outlook 2016 email as PDF?
- How to export PST emails to PDF document?
- How do I convert Outlook email to PDF with attachments?
- How to convert Outlook email to Adobe PDF?
- How to save email as PDF Outlook 2016 ?
There is an endless list of queries related to save email as PDF from Outlook 2016. Unexpectedly, the solutions for all queries points to one, and that is the most trustworthy solution available. After implementing this approach, you will be able to export PST emails to PDF document without any data loss.
Manual Steps to Save Email as PDF From Outlook 2016
Go through these simple steps to convert PST files to PDF document. Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Download and run Outlook application. Then, choose a specific message
Step 2: Now, open that selected email message
Step 3: Go to File menu, and choose Print option. By default, this option HPFCCC40 (Hp Deskjet 3540..) appears under Printer option
Step 5: In the next step, press Print button to proceed further
Step 6: Select PDF format from the Save As Type list and click Save button
Step 7: At last, you can save email as PDF from Outlook 2016 successfully
Possible Drawbacks of Manual Solution
This method helps to save a few messages from Outlook to PDF, as it requires single processing. But, if users try to convert batch PST files to PDF, this method does not support batch process. Even all attachments are left behind and are not getting saved with email messages. Besides, you have to do Print settings constantly to accomplish the process. Thus, most of the people want to switch towards the most reliable and efficient solution.
Automated Way: Save Email as PDF from Outlook 2016 & below
To overcome all the above drawbacks, you can take the help of a commercial solution named as PST to PDF Converter. It is specially designed to save Outlook emails to PDF without any size limit. It is capable enough to export all Outlook items including emails, contacts, notes, calendars, tasks, etc. It has a simple and user-friendly interface that even a novice user can use it without taking expert help.
Some of the impressive features of the tool are described below:
- Allows to convert multiple PST files to Adobe PDF
- Tool offers 2 Modes: File & Folder for exporting
- Convert PST file to PDF along with its attachment
- Facilitates Date Filter and File Naming Convention
- Provide Bates Numbering & Date Stamping Feature
- Supports UNICODE & ANSI types during conversion
- Compatible with latest version of Microsoft Outlook
Step-by-step Procedure to Save Outlook Emails as PDF File
1. Launch the software on your system
2. Click Add File option to add a particular PST file from the system into software panel.
3. Choose Add File or Add Folder option to load multiple or selective PST files at once.
4. Next, you can preview Outlook data file (.pst) within the software.
6. Choose PDF File and then, Advanced Setting to export PST file to PDF with various options.
7. Finally, click on Export button to save Outlook email as PDF
MS Outlook is used in different organizations for emailing and data management purpose. At times, Outlook users want to export PST emails to PDF file format. Thus, in this blog, we have discussed both manual and automated solutions to save email as PDF from Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007.So, you can follow any approach as per your requirement.