How to Import Windows Live Mail Emails to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010
Wise decision to import Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook. Verified and trusted method explained below. Follow steps and move complete data from your Windows Live Mail to Outlook mail application.
Windows live mail is a default email client for Windows Vista OS. But now Microsoft discontinued it and stops providing support. Due to this users are migrating from windows live mail to Outlook.
Nowadays the Microsoft Outlook is widely used for personal and professional purposes. The Outlook provides many useful features like handling multiple accounts from the single interface, configure Gmail account, advanced level of security, etc. These are the main reasons due to which most of the user are asking how to import Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook.
Quick Guide for Windows 7 Users: –
Microsoft stopped support for Windows 7 and WLM. Get the complete guide to secure WLM emails and access in Outlook.
4 Steps for Windows Live Mail to Outlook:
Step 1: – Download Software and Install on Your Windows System
Step 2: – Auto Locate or Browse Windows Live Mail Database
Step 3: – Preview Windows Live Mail Emails with All Attributes
Step 4: – Export Mails into Outlook Supported PST Format
Note: – Win 7 user, install this tool on Windows 7. Because it will automatically detect the WLM storage location. Perfect utility to move Windows Live Mail to Outlook.
The Windows Live mail stores complete data into the .eml file format and Outlook stores in .pst file format. So, the user can not transfer the Live Mail mailbox to Outlook directly. Due to the different file formats supported by both mail clients. The user needs a perfect solution that can easily import Windows Live Mail Mailbox to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and below versions.
Methods to Transfer Windows Live Mail Emails to Outlook
Microsoft provides the manual method to import Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook. You can either use the manual solution or try a professional way and migrate emails, contacts, calendars from Windows Live Mail to Outlook without any hassle.
In this post, you will find both methods. Simply read the complete article and perform the steps and Save Windows Live Mail to External Drive.
Method 1: – Export Windows Live Mail Emails to Outlook Easily
The professional solution is the best way to Windows Live Mail export emails to Outlook with all messages. You need to just perform some simple steps. The software results in UNICODE PST which is compatible with all Microsoft Outlook versions like 2019, 2016, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. Just perform the steps listed below:
- Download Windows Live Mail to PST Converter
- Install on any version of Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Browse Windows Live Mail .eml file using software panel.
- Preview complete data into the preview panel with attributes like emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
- Select PST as the resultant file format after that, hit on Export button to start the conversion process.
- After getting the resultant PST file, import it into Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and below versions. Launch Microsoft Outlook and click on File. After that click on Import/Export option.
Method 2: – Import Windows Live Mail Emails to Outlook Manually
The manual solution is quite hectic for new users. Before proceeding first take the backup of your complete data. Because a wrong step can cause data loss. So, be careful while performing steps to windows live mail export messages to outlook:
- Open Windows Live Mail Email Client
- Open Microsoft Outlook Email Client on the Same Machine
- From Windows Live Mail Windows hit on File tab and Export Option
- Now select Email Messages from the Open list
- Here select the Microsoft Exchange and click on the Next button
- Now a Message will appear in the pop-up window “All Email Will Be Exported to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange”. Simply hit the OK button.
- Select the folder which you want to migrate and hit on OK
- After completing the Export process confirmation windows will appear simply hit on Finish button.
Note:- The manual method to Migrate Windows Live Mail Emails to Outlook is not 100% safe and secure. It may be different for different Microsoft Outlook versions. It also requires both the email clients installed on the same machine.
However, the professional way is quite easy to transfer Windows Live Mail emails into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2207, etc. easily on few clicks.
I hope that after reading the complete article you are able to import Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2019, 2016, and the below versions. The manual and professional methods are explained here.
Simply perform the steps and transfer emails, contacts, calendars from Windows live mail to Outlook.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, It is possible to move the contacts list from Windows Live Mail to Outlook. You can import it into Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 versions.
Yes, the explained solution can be performed on all versions of Windows OS. Get a complete guide for Windows Live Mail export emails to Outlook.
Manual solutions are not fully safe and secure. Sometimes it works and sometimes it makes the situation worse. So, it is recommended to use the trusted software to move emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2019, 2016, etc.
Not Required, Use the above software explained in this post. It will help you to import complete data without the Windows Live Mail mail application.
There might be some technical fault. All you need to do, just follow the steps explained in this post. It will help you to move Windows Live Mail to Outlook.