How to Convert Windows Live Mail to PDF Format – Best Solutions
Do you want to convert Windows Live Mail to PDF format? If your answer is yes and you want an instant solution. Then, learn an efficient technique to export all the data from Windows Live Mail into one PDF file. Here we are talking about a powerful utility and its functions.
There are many requirements that prompt a user to transfer Windows Live Mail to PDF format. One could be that the boss requests a PDF presentation and all the data is sent to you via Windows Live Mail. There may be other reasons as well.
Table of Content
Transfer Windows Live Mail to PDF with Automated Solution
With the help of Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter Software users can export all Windows Live Mail emails into PDF file format. This is the best application it is very easy to use one can use this utility without any hassle. Moreover, the best part of this application is it provides a free demo version to check the working efficiency of the utility.
Simple Five Steps to Export Windows Live Mail to PDF
- Step 1. Install & run the software on your PC
- Step 2. Browse Windows live Mail data file in the tool
- Step 3. Preview all data in the preview panel with attributes
- Step 4. Export the WLM file into PDF file format
Beneficial Features of the Application
In this section, we have mentioned a few highlighted features of the utility.
- Convert Windows Live Mail Emails to PDF (Printable Format)
- Apply Naming Convention, Date Filter, and Include Internet Message Header
- Option to Add Margin (Min 2.0, Max 10.0 MM), Page Orientation, Page Size
- Add Bates Number (Start Number, Increment By, Position) and Date Stamp
- The functions it provides range from scanning all the Windows Live Mail files on the system automatically to emails and attachments conversion to PDF format.
- There are facilities for selective email data conversion along with maintaining the folder hierarchy of email files.
With a simple and friendly user interface, this Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter performs a simple process to convert emails and attachments from Windows Mail to PDF files and apply advanced features. After the successful conversion, print Windows live mail emails.
Steps to Convert Windows Live Mail to PDF (Printable Format)
5 steps to transfer windows live mail to pdf Format:
- Step: – Initially, Download and Run Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter Software. After that, click on the Open button.
2. Step: – After that, browse the Windows Live Mail data folder. The software enables you to either Auto Detect the Storage Location or Browse the file manually.
3. Step: – Then, choose PDF Format to convert Windows Mail emails and attachments to PDF.
4. Step: – After that, Apply Advance settings like Bates Number, Margin, Paper Layout, Naming Convention, Date Filter, etc.
5. Step: – Finally, Browse a location to save the PDF files and click on the Export button to convert Windows Live Mail to PDF.
This simple process will get all emails from Windows Live Mail to PDF file format. The above process has been tested and found to provide the safe results it guarantees to offer. Although this application has proven to be the best application for Windows Live Mail to PDF conversion, there are some system requirements that must be met for this application to work effectively on your system.
Also Read:- Export Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird
System Requirements to Use Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- Supported OS: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and all below versions
Now you have known about a new process and it proceeded to get all your Windows Live Mail to PDF. The downside is some of the features it offers for a better software experience when exporting Windows Live emails to PDF format. Let us know what it gives us when we convert emails and print.
Key Features of Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter Software
Among all the features of this tool, we have collected some unique features that set this application apart from other tools to export emails and attachments from Windows Live Mail to PDF files.
Load Automatically Windows Live Mail Storage Location: Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter scans all email files stored on the system and views them in a folder in the left pane of the program. This process is automatic and it starts this task as soon as you launch the program on your Windows system.
Preview Email Data Before Conversion: You may have many emails in your Windows Live Mail that arrive in your account on a day-to-day basis. Before converting Windows Live Mail to PDF, there are eight viewing methods to analyze the information in the email file. Then, users can view email in Normal view, Attachment view, Hex view, HTML view, MIME view, RTF view, and Properties and Message Headers view.
Software Provides Selective Email Export Option: There may be a requirement for only a few numbers of emails from Windows live mail to PDF format. Moreover, to succeed in this task, this application has the option to select emails for exporting to PDF files. Then You need to set a date range to specify the conversion of specific emails within the date range.
Convert Windows Live Mail to PDF with Email Header: While viewing the message header of an email, there is an option to convert the message header along with the email to PDF format. This feature is not direct and you need to enable the Include Internet Message Header option from the advanced settings.
Bates Numbering and Date Stamping for PDF File: Before converting WLM emails to PDF. There is an option to add the Bates number to the PDF file(s). You must set a position to add the Bates number to the PDF file. Additionally, you can add the current date of Windows Live Mail conversion to PDF format. This also requires a correct placement on the PDF file.
Set Page Margins for Resultant PDF: There is a page layout option for the resulting PDF files. With this functionality, you have the option to set page margins accordingly. However, there is also an option to set page orientation and page size for efficient printing of the email file in PDF format.
These were some of the unique features of this Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter. If you got any interest in trying this application for exporting Windows Live Mail to PDF, you will be amazed that this application is available in two modes.
Available Software Versions: Demo and Full Version
- In the Demo Version, the application limits to convert Windows Live Mail to PDF for just 10 items per folder. This version is free to download and use for a lifetime.
- The Full version does not have any limitations and will convert any number of emails and attachments from Windows Live Mail to PDF format.
Export Windows Live Mail to PDF With Manual Method
- Initially, Open Windows Live Mail emails on your computer.
- Then, click on a specific email. Drag & Drop the file on the desktop location.
- Now, It will result in an EML file. Open the files with MS Word.
- After that, go to the Save As option to save the file with the PDF option.
- Hence, users can simply access the file in PDF file format.
Therefore, using this solution, users can easily access the Windows Live Mail email in PDF format. But the main limitation is that you can only drag a single email at once.
Among a large number of applications available to convert Windows Live Mail to PDF files, we have compared all the applications and found the best Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter to be the best among all.
Evaluating all the functions of the application and the efficiency to save the PDF file with multiple PDF settings. We have rated this tool 9.5 out of 10. It provides all advanced features to print WLM emails.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I convert Windows Live Mail to PDF?
A. With the help of the above-mentioned professional software, users can convert Windows Live Mail to PDF file format by following the steps mentioned below:
- Download and install the tool on your PC
- Navigate the Windows Live Mail data file in the tool
- Preview all data in the preview panel with attributes
- Finally, export WLM files in PDF file format
Q. Is there any manual method to export Windows Live Mail to PDF file format?
A. Yes, there is a manual method to transfer Windows Live Mail in PDF file format. But, please note one thing the manual method has some limitations.