How to Add cPanel Email Account to Outlook?
If you are a cPanel user and want to add cPanel email account to Outlook. Then, you are on the correct page.
Because in this blog, we will discuss how you can easily migrate emails from cPanel to Outlook email application.
As we know cPanel offers to access all emails in two webmail applications; Horde and Roundcube.
You can access all the emails of cPanel account in Roundcube and Horde.
But, in case you want to export emails from a cPanel account, we recommend using Horde webmail interface. Because Horde webmail provides an option to save email mailbox in MBOX file format.
Whereas, if you use Roundcube to download emails then it takes so much time as there is no option in Roundcube to save all emails. You can download only one email with a single click.
Therefore, in this blog, we will tell you to add emails from Horde webmail to Outlook.
How to Transfer Emails from cPanel to Outlook?
The method to add cPanel email account to Outlook, you must have to follow the three steps procedure mentioned below:
- Export Emails from cPanel using Horde Webmail
- Convert MBOX File to Outlook Data File
- Import PST file to Outlook
Export Emails from cPanel Using Horde Webmail
In order to export emails from Horde. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open cPanel and Go to Email Accounts.
- Select domain and click on the Check Email option.
- Now, select Horde Webmail service and click on Open.
- Afterward, right-click on the mailbox folder you want to export.
- Now, from the list of options click on the Export option.
- Then, the pop-up comes and asks you to download it into MBOX file.
- Click on the Ok button to begin the download process.
Now, you have successfully exported emails from cPanel account using Horde webmail service.
Now, to complete the whole process to add cPanel email account to Outlook, you have to convert the exported resultant MBOX file to PST file format. As Outlook only supports PST file format.
So, to import the PST file to Outlook, you need to change MBOX file. To do such, read the below section.
How to Convert Resultant MBOX File to Outlook Data File?
There is no manual method to convert MBOX file. So, to convert the MBOX file you have to download the third-party converter.
For this, the Softwarepro MBOX Converter is the best tool to change the MBOX file format. This tool is a very advanced tool and can easily complete your task in a minute. So, download this tool from the below button and follow the steps mentioned below to understand the working of this tool.
Download Now Purchase Now
Working Steps of This Great Conversion Tool
- Download and Run the tool on your computer.
- Click on the Add File button.
- Select MBOX file option to add MBOX file.
- Now, select and click on Export button.
- Here, select the PST file format and browse the location.
- Click on the Export button to begin the process.
Finally, you have exported emails from cPanel and convert to PST file. Now, the last step to complete this process is to import the PST file to Outlook.
How to Import PST File to Outlook?
There is an in-built feature to import PST file to Outlook. Using Import/Export Outlook wizard, you can easily import the PST file to Outlook. To do so, follow the below stated steps:
- Open Outlook and log in account in which you need to import a PST file.
- Click on the File tab and select the Open & Export option.
- Now, click on the Import/Export option.
- Here, the dialog box appears, select Import from another program or file option.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select OutlookDataFile(.pst) option and click Next.
- Afterward, browse the resultant PST file to add on the account.
- Finally, finish the task and you have successfully imported the PST file to Outlook.
So, you have completed your task to add cPanel email account to Outlook. Now, you can access all the emails in your Outlook account.
Learn More: How to Import PST files to Office 365?
In this blog, we have discussed the complete solution to add cPanel email account to Outlook. We have mentioned the best solution to migrate emails from cPanel to Outlook. We have concluded three steps procedure to accomplish this task. Moreover, if you want to download emails from Roundcube then, you can use EML to PST converter tool. But we recommend using Horde webmail service to export emails from cPanel account.