Want to Import Outlook Contacts into iPhone? Read This
Ashwani Tiwari |
Published: June 23, 2020 | iPhone, MS Outlook
MS Outlook is an ultimate email client developed by Microsoft for better and efficient management of emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and journals. It is so amazing that it can be used in various devices like Android, iPhone, etc.
Since it is easy-to-use but, transferring data from one platform to another has never been easy for the end-users. This is the reason why users search queries like how can I import Outlook Contacts into iPhone or how to export Outlook Contacts to iPhone X.
In order to resolve the issues related to the same, we have come up with this ultimate guide. Here we will show you a simple solution to import Outlook Contacts to iPhone Contacts. In case if you have landed on this page while searching the solution for the same query, then stay tuned and keep reading the article.
Import Outlook Contacts into iPhone in 3 Simple Steps
iPhone does not provide any direct option to import Outlook Contacts to iPhone X. That’s why the complete process to import Outlook Contacts to iPhone Contacts is divided into 3 major steps:
Step 1: Export Contacts from Outlook
- Launch MS Outlook application and click on the File menu
- Click on Open&Export >> Import/Export
- Select Export to a file option
- Choose Comma Separated Values option and click Next
- Select Contacts folder and click Next
- Browse a destination location to save the output file and click Save
- All your Outlook Contacts will be saved within a CSV file right after the moment
Step 2: Export Outlook Contacts to vCard v4.0
iPhone does not allow to import contacts from CSV file format and supports the latest vCard version only i.e., vCard v4.0. So, we need to convert Outlook Contacts CSV into vCard v4.0 and below are the steps for the same:
- Download Excel to vCard Converter and launch it on your Windows machine
Download Software Now
Buy Software Now
- Click on Browse and add the Outlook Contacts CSV you have exported above. Preview Outlook Contacts and click Next
- Pick an Excel Field and map it with cosponsoring vCard Field. Follow the same step to map all the CSV Columns with vCard. Once done, click Next
- Select vCard v4.0 and check Create Single vCard for All Contacts option. Select a saving location and click Convert
- Outlook Contacts saved in CSV will start converting into vCard v4.0 right after the moment
Step 3: Import Outlook Contacts into iPhone
Now, you are ready to import Outlook Contacts to iPhone Contacts and below is how to do that:
- Compose a new mail and attach the converted vCard to it
- Send this mail to your email id configured with your iPhone
- Open this mail on your iPhone and click on the attached Card
- Choose Contacts application to open the vCard file and all your Card
- Contacts will get synchronized with your iPhone Contact list
Import Outlook Contacts into iPhone issue resolved!
How to import Outlook Contacts into iPhone is one of the most searched queries on the Internet today. However, there is no appropriate solution available for the same. In this write up, we have disclosed an extremely simple and step-by-step solution to import Outlook Contacts into iPhone 8, X.