Know-How to Export Email Addresses From Outlook to Excel
MS Outlook is a popular and important email client for several businesses across the world. As it gives the facility to save all your information related to mobile numbers, email addresses, firm names, etc. email addresses mainly help in finding information about the person just entering the name. Also, it makes it easy when typing the receiver’s mail address. However, in such situations, the user requires to export email addresses from outlook to excel, either to save their crucial data or shift it to another server. So, through this informative post, we will be guiding users to move Outlook email IDs to CSV format.
Why Move Email ID From Outlook to CSV Format?
These are some reasons to transfer email addresses from outlook to excel. Here are some reasons mentioned below.
- To maintain a proper record of important clients or members’ data.
- To easily move and use them in another email client also for sharing purposes.
- To get the backup of the contacts in a text format like CSV or Txt format.
Above mentioned are some of the reasons why a user requires to export email addresses from Outlook to excel format. Now we will start exploring the different methods that can be used to execute the task.
Manual Method to Move Email Addresses from Outlook to CSV Format
Before using the manual method, just ensure that the user has that main Outlook account which contains all the email addresses. Now, Go through simple steps to transfer email addresses from outlook to excel.
- Initially open the MS Outlook application and go to File >> Open & Export. Then, hit the Import & Export option.
- Then press the “Export to a file” and select the next button.
- Select the Comma Separated Values (CSV). Press the Next.
- Now, click on the contacts option and then click Next. Then use the browse option to find the CSV file.
- Go to Map Custom Fields then mark the checkbox and click Finish.
- Then, click the Clear Map to remove maps. Move the items needed from the panel to the right panel and click the OK button.
- Finally, hit the finish button to export email addresses from PST to CSV format.
Note – Using the manual method, the user won’t be able to transfer or save email addresses from corrupted PST files in Outlook. With the help of some reliable software, this process is possible.
Prime Solution to Export Email Addresses From Outlook to Excel
Generally, for a few users, the manual solution might look like a difficult process to execute. Plus, it’s a time taking task if the user has to transfer email ids from multiple PST files. in this case, the ideal solution will be using the Email address Extractor Software. As the tool is capable of exporting PST file email addresses to multiple formats with the help of some advanced settings. The tool offers to export email IDs to HTML, PST, PDF, and Text formats.
Transfer Email Addresses From Outlook to Excel Using the Tool
1. All you need is to first download the software and then install it on the system.
2. Then, use the Add File(s)/Add Folder(s) option to insert PST Files to export email addresses from Outlook to excel.
3. Now, by using the Change button to select and set the location path to save the file. Press Next.
4. Now select the Properties to include during the Extraction process.
5. Now choose the type of export and use the filters(data filter) if needed.
6. Last, press the Export button to begin the process of email address extraction from PST files.
Through this post, we have explained some effective methods to export email addresses from Outlook to excel. Initially, we mentioned a manual technique with the proper steps of implementation. Moreover, to make the process easier, we have also discussed the most recommended software which can simply transfer email addresses from outlook to excel.