How Can You Retrieve Permanently Deleted Files From Your Computer?
Most users were thinking that once the files are deleted from the computer permanently. Then, recovery is not possible. But in actuality, the files can be recovered after deleting permanently from the computer. In this article, I am going to explain the best methods to resolve your query. After reading this complete post you will say. Yes, I can retrieve permanently deleted files from the computer.
Before proceeding with the recovery solutions. First, confirm whether the files are permanently deleted or not. In some cases, if the files are not in their place, Also not in recycle bin folder. Then User immediately looks for permanently deleted data recovery methods. But there is another situation in which data file not visible i.e. hidden files. Once the files are hidden then also, they will not visible. So, let’s move to the solution part of the query can you retrieve permanently deleted files from your computer?
Methods to Restore Permanently Deleted Files from Laptop
Files deleted permanently from the computer and now looking for a solution to recover. Perform the below method methods.
- Retrieve Permanently Deleted Files Using Restore Previous Version
- Recover Permanently Deleted Data Using Expert Suggested Software
Note: – Most of the expert suggest restore the previous version to retrieve files. But this requires additional windows setting should we ON before data deletion. I am not going in detail how to on that Windows feature.
Method 1: – Retrieve Permanently Deleted Files from Your Computer
For your query I am saying Yes, you can retrieve permanently deleted files from your computer just perform the steps:
- Go to the location from where files are deleted permanently
- Create the same type file/folder with the same name (as deleted)
- Right-click on newly created files or folder
- Hit on Restore Previous Version tab. (Here window will check for previous version list files if found.)
- Select the files from the list and hit on Restore button and then OK
- Go to the location where you created the new file and check whether the files were retrieved or not.
Note: – What next if the Restore Previous Version does not found any previous version of permanently deleted files and folders. In this case move to method 2. It provides the ultimate solution for all cases.
Method 2: – Retrieve Permanently Deleted Files from Your Computer Easily
Frankly saying data recovery by the manual method is not a secure way. In some cases, it may retrieve lost files but in major cases. The manual method shows the error to make the situation worst. So, most experts suggest to users Hard Drive Deleted Data Recovery Software to recover deleted files after Windows 10 update. Also, the perfect answer for your query is Yes, You can find permanently deleted files on your computer using this trusted software. It possesses many advanced features which help novice users to perform the complete process easily.
Steps to Restore Permanently Deleted Files from Your Computer
Simply, perform the steps listed and find the solution for your own query can you recover permanently deleted files from your computer.
- Download and Install the computer data recovery software on your Windows Computer.
- After that software will list all partitions of the attached hard disk.
- Simply select the partition from which file deleted permanently. Hit on Scan button and wait till it complete to 100%.
- After that software will provide the preview of retrieved files and all permanently deleted files will mark with red color.
- At the last Save the retrieve data from formatted hard disks in Windows at any location on your computer.
How Can I Retrieve Permanently Deleted Files from Computer? – User’s Query
“Recently I purchased a Dell computer for home. It was working fine for me, but last night my son was playing games. I don’t know what he actually did. The files I had saved in D drive are not there. So, I am asking that, can you retrieve permanently deleted files from my computer. Please assist me”
“I am an IT expert and someone asked me can you retrieve permanently deleted files from my computer. I used CMD, restore the previous version, and file history method. But none of the solutions worked for me. Is there any here who can help me retrieve permanently lost files from computer. Regards Johnson.”
“I have tried all manual solution but not work for me. Now I want to know, can your recover permanently deleted files from my computer. If yes, then please respond to me. Thanks”
You scrolled down here, which means that you have gone through all the steps that I mentioned in this post. It quite pleasant for me and motivate me to provide an optimal solution for your query. I hope now your query, can you retrieve permanently deleted files from your computer has been resolved. For any assistance or query contact.