Best Software to Recover Data from Formatted Hard Disk – Tedious Solution
In today’s technological world we are more dependent on Gadgets these days. All the important information such as emails, documents, images, audio, and video files are stored in the hard drive file. We know that a Hard drive file is a storage device, which is used to store the files for the operating system, software programs, and other valuable data. A computer Won’t be able to function properly without a hard disk drive installed in it.
But in some cases, the user has to format the hard disk. So it is important to have a backup of hard disk data. In case the user didn’t have a backup of data then the user has to look for the best software to recover files from a formatted hard drive to avoid data loss situations. Let us understand with the help of users’ queries.
User’s Query for Formatted Hard Disk Recovery
“I was using Windows 8 PC, but because of Amazing features in Windows 10 operating system. I had upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 machine. While upgrading I formatted my hard drive file without taking any data backup. Can anyone tell which is the best software to retrieve lost data from a hard drive? Thank you in advance!”
If the above-discussed query seems to be similar to you? You are also searching for the perfect solution to recover files after formatting the hard disk issue. If your answer is yes then you are on the right solution page. In case you have lost your valuable data then here is good news for you! Whatever be the reason behind your data loss The users can easily recover permanently deleted files from hard disk. In this article, we will discuss why a hard drive fails and needs to be formatted. We will provide the reason for how to recover deleted PST files from hard drive. We will also discuss the solution to this problem by using the best software to recover files from a formatted hard drive. Let us start so keep reading here…
Reasons Why Hard Disk Fails & Needs to Be Formatted
- Hard Disk Crash Issue- Hard disk might fail or crash in case of Improper ventilation in the CPU. In such cases, the user can hear clicking noises from the device.
- The Unstable Power Supply is Also Responsible- Unreliable power sources such as too high or too low voltages can also cause failure in the hard disk drive. As result, you need to format your hard drive before using it.
- Corrupted Files – A sudden or dirty shutdown of the computer system can also cause failure in the hard disk file. Sometimes the virus is also responsible for the corruption of the hard drive files. And as a result, you have to format the hard drive.
- Human Error is also Responsible- In case the user accidentally formatted a hard drive without taking the backup, can also cause the system hard drive to fail.
Note:- In case when the users hard drive accidentally formatted it can be still recoverable by using best software to recover data from formatted hard disk. Because files deleted from the hard disk drive can be found at the same place. It is labeled with zero in the file table so these files can be easily recovered permanently deleted word documents from Hard Drive as long as the information is not overwritten in the hard disk drive. The most important thing the user has to choose the best computer data recovery software to Get back permanently deleted photos. Let’s come to the solution part now.
Recover Data From Formatted Hard Disk Using Best Software
In order to recover data from formatted hard disks, the user can prefer Hard disk recovery software which is the best software to recover virus-infected files from hard drive. This software can easily recover files and folders from formatted hard disks. The user can easily recover the most valuable items such as important documents, photos, videos, music and etc. The tool is compatible with FAT, exFAT, and NTFS file systems. This software is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system
Follow Steps to Recover Data from Formatted Hard Disk Drive
- Download and Launch Hard Drive Recovery Software
- Now choose the partition and hit the Formatted Scan button.
- The user can view complete scanning and progress reports.
- Choose the folders from the left panel and view the complete data in the right panel.
- Select the file and folders you want to recover permanently deleted emails from hard drive.
- Click on save to save the recovered data.
Time to Conclude
To recover data from the Formatted hard drive is a difficult task, but we have given the solution by using the best software to recover data from the formatted hard disk. So by performing the above-mentioned steps, the user can easily recover files from the formatted hard disk drive.